Friday, July 24, 2009

Who knew...

...that while I was in Middle School looking like a supermodel that I was really at home writing sweet poems like this:



Take a pen in your uncertain fingers
trust and be assured
that the sky is a big blue butterfly...
and your words are the net
to capture it.





Balloons



Picture everyone you know as a Balloon.
They are different sizes-you see?
Some fatter then others, and some
(this one was too deep to even finish)



Birds Eye View
By Jaclyn Taylor

Fitting in is the clue, you say?

I would tell you otherwise any day

Being yourself is the clue, I say
I will tell you this everyday
Its not about what you wear,
because one day that shirt will tear
Its about whats under what you wear
That, I tell you, is something that you cant afford to tear.



It is priceless,
its you.





I, honestly don't remember these ridiculous things but my mom sent them to me in an email from a "notebook" that she found in my old room that she was cleaning out. Sweet.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! You are so brave to post pictures of yourself from middle school. I'm WAY too vain to let people see me like that. Or call to remembrance the way I looked!

    ReplyDelete